Sunday, April 29, 2012

falling for you

"There is a reason for every birth !
Cuz , there is a person for you, in this earth !"



Un thaai unnai karuvil sumanthu ,
Enaku munnae nee piranthu ..
En Uthattil uthithu ..
Uyiril kalanthu ..
Kangalil therinthu ..
Naan muzhuthum sarinthu ..
Endrum naaan unnai en manathil ninaithu,
Nam karuvai naaan sumanthu..
Eppozhuthum naam anbil vazha nilaithu !!
14.02.2012
Nandri anbae ..
Ennai sumakkum un manam !
Enathu thollai ellam porukum unathu kunam !
Nee rasikum en pitham piditha pechu !
Theriyavillai enaku enna aachu !
Aaanal, MEIYAGAVAE nee illai enil , nindruvidum en moochu !












Valentine week !
Day 2 !
Not as sweet as we two !
When I say I love yo , say I too !
Amidst all trials, strongly !
I see we match perfectly !
And ... I am falling for you .. Secretly !!! ;) *wink wink*
<3

Dear Valentine of Mine:
"The dawn broke !
The long wait was knit !
How I find meaning for anything so meaningless , which I were once !
Where I start meaning every word I say ,
even when life's craziest moments seems so serious !
Where I always wish your masculine hands would caress me
and I'd love to die in that killing look of your eyes !
The smile that brings back my smile !
Where every dawn reminds me of you .
Every silent night , talks to me about you .
So close .. you belong to me .
Where I could see you even with my eyes closed .
How I wish to see you when my eyes open !
To live with you , where our togetherness-moment would be paused !
To talk with you every night
and to wake up near you every morning !
God is great, for He has beautifully written our fate !
Yo always make me feel super fine !
My dear Valentine !"
Happy Valentine's week <3








I could see you in my laughs , my tears ,
my joy , my sorrow and
I will in every tomorrow ,
that is to come in all the ways of our life !
We would say "I do" amidst all the words of this world !
Under the good God's grace , who has joined me and you !
I love you ! <3











Jus born for you: 5 mins old (as last night) :)
"I could feel we climb the stairs of life together !
All the sorrows and drought to wither.
Let it stick to uS , the happineSs weather !
Cuz, I see in you my dearest Mother !"
<3 <3 <3 <3
"Un uthadugalal , en kannin neerai thudaithai .. ;) ;) <3






அன்புடையீர் ,
"அன்பிற்கும் உண்டோ அடைக்குந்தாழ் ஆர்வலர்
புண்கணீர் பூசல் தரும்."

உள்ளத்தில் இருக்கும் அன்பைத் தாழ்ப்பாள் போட்டு அடைத்து வைக்க முடியாது. அன்புக்குரியவரின் துன்பங்காணுமிடத்து, கண்ணீர்த்துளி வாயிலாக அது வெளிப்பட்டுவிடும்.
சூரியன் பிறந்தது நிலவுக்காக !
மழைதுளி பிறந்தது மண்ணுக்காக !
நீங்கள் பிறந்தது இந்த பெண்ணுக்காக !

பூலோகத்தில் மற்ற மங்கையர் என் செய்வர் !?
உலகில் பிறந்த ஒரே உத்தமரும் என்னவர் ஆயிற்றே !

உங்களை போன்ற அன்பை இறைவன் வேறெங்கும் படைக்கவில்லை !
இனி படித்தால் அது நம் பிள்ளை !
அன்பின் இலக்கணத்தை எழுதி, நம்மை இணைத்த அந்த தேவன், உங்களை காத்து, அணைத்து , செல்வம் அனைத்தையும் கொடுத்து நீண்ட காலம் வாழ ஆசிர்வதிப்பாராக !

1 comment: